Front End Developer (React/React Native)
Martza Tech is a bespoke software development Start-up, specializing in providing clients with effective, tailor-made software solutions. We manage the entire process, from design to development to testing, with ongoing support, and updates when required.
General Description of the Role
In this role, you will be part of a very motivated team, that aims to grow and to do their best every day. Here you will find new challenges, and you will work in a fast-paced environment. Also, you will be working with a fantastic multicultural team, with professionals who love to help each other and share knowledge to create unique and amazing solutions.
- Work with the development team to create and enhance software systems in line with business strategy and priorities.
- Build, test and deploy software in line with the company’s standards, best practices and versioning tool.
- Develop, implement, and optimize functions.
- Follow agile principles and methodologies embraced by software development teams.
- Perform the necessary research on technologies and patterns to ensure quality of products.
- Write technical and user documentation when necessary.
- Maintain code integrity, quality and responsiveness of software tools.
- Assisting Team Lead with architectural design discussions.
- 2-3 years’ experience in React, and React Native Development.
- Proficiency in the creation of Web Development and Phone Apps.
- Great passion for front-end system development, its scalability and high-performance applications, as well as their continued development
- Nice to have: Experience with WordPress and PHP.
- Up-to-date with new design trends and frameworks
- Be familiar with Project Management Tools (Jira) and Agile methodologies.
- An understanding of build automation tools (such as Maven), Git, CI, and bug tracking.
- Experience with Restful web services. Back-end team will provide the endpoints to the Front End
- Automated testing.
- Have a healthy work attitude.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Have analytical skills.
- Work 100% remote.
- Work by objectives/tasks.